27 January, 2014

Posts before Chinese New Year



I realize that I never write any post with English version,
so lets have a try on my first english post.

The day before chinese new year,
same as usual,
i have to work untill 28th,
but i feel lucky after knowing some of my friend even study untill 30th,
nothing much i can blame for not giving me enough holiday to rest

This year's Chinese New Year is different for me compare with the past 20year
A person come into my life and celebrate the New Year with me
Is a new try for me and i feel fresh
But on the other way,
i can received more ang pau. Haha
I hope that this person will stay beside me always to celebrate the coming Chinese New Year in future

Beside that,
on my past post said that,
i want to quit on my present company,
i cant even continue to work under this situation
whereby all people are putting entire work on me even though it is not my responsibility
but after something happened
it change my mind
i feel lucky and thankful for giving me a chance to work with this company as well as the boss
Now, i can say that of course i definitely will not work here forever but at least i will continue to work untill i find the best and suitable job
i change my mind not because any other reason but  because the boss,
the boss is really generously that he could give me satisfy bonus that actually shock me
I cant say anything i feel like the boss is appreciate what i had done for the company and my effort

Finally, i want to say Happy Chinese New Year for all of my friend, my colleuge, and my family
Wish you all the best in this coming New Year and stay healthy always in future
This is my largest hope ever!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...